Web
Analytics
Hello From Colchester, Essex | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hello From Colchester, Essex

Martin Roscoe

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello All,

I am from Colchester in Essex and totally new to urban exploration. Have got some interesting photos of of Beacon Hill Fort which is a WW2 fort overlooking the Port of Harwich. Have tried to upload them on this post but it seems I am not able to upload files.

mockney reject

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome :)

if you have a look at the FAQ's there's a thread on how to upload stuff.

Alwats loved Beacon Hill, my parents took me and my fiends there a lot as kids and to repeat history I've taken my kids there too, Kinda their first explore lol

Martin Roscoe

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thanks mockney. I’ll take a look at the FAQs. Beacon Hill is so fascinating and I’ve heard in the news this week that a local resident has bought it with the intention of doing it up/restoring it.

mockney reject

28DL Regular User
Regular User
That's brilliant news. I would love to see it restored

Was a big part of my childhood