Web
Analytics
Hello from Coventry! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hello from Coventry!

fattocatto

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello...

After years of looking through pictures and reports on here I'm finally making an effort to go on some explores this year.

Been interested since I was a kid, me and my cousins went into an abandoned villa, heard a noise and shat ourselves, ran all the way home. Then as a teen going into some buildings in Leamington that have since been turned into expensive flats (standard).

Currently planning a road trip around Wales to visit some of the places that seem quite easy to access! Any tips gratefully received :)

fattocatto

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Electric. I understand we don't have much around here!

One building I'm curious about in our little city is Whitley Pumping Station on London Road, can't find any reports about it but it looks pretty interesting.

Kdrizzy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello...

After years of looking through pictures and reports on here I'm finally making an effort to go on some explores this year.

Been interested since I was a kid, me and my cousins went into an abandoned villa, heard a noise and shat ourselves, ran all the way home. Then as a teen going into some buildings in Leamington that have since been turned into expensive flats (standard).

Currently planning a road trip around Wales to visit some of the places that seem quite easy to access! Any tips gratefully received :)
Hey!! Also from coventry. I know a few spots local I can direct you to. Have you found anything yourself? Drop me an inbox

hoix

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey!! Also from coventry. I know a few spots local I can direct you to. Have you found anything yourself? Drop me an inbox
Cov lad here, more interested in the crane and building site climbing part of it (there's lots of it in Coventry tbh), but i know a few cool spots, also dmed.

Scapetrace

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm not sure on any spots in Coventry that haven't been blocked off but I'm willing to find people to explore with. I've lived here all my life and have been exploring for the past 2 years so just hmu.

fattocatto

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello everyone. I keep forgetting to come back on here and respond. I'm pretty useless sometimes o_O

I'm mostly interested in residential sites. Just back from a weekend in Wales where I managed to go for a wander in a derelict house for the first time in a long time! I was with my partner who disapproves so unfortunately couldn't explore as much as I'd like, but I'll be heading back again in winter when all the bastard brambles have died off!