Web
Analytics
Hello from Derbyshire!! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from Derbyshire!!

DCFCbexta

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone!!
I'm new to this whole urban exploring thing.. I recently took a trip to Ukraine to visit Chernobyl and Pripyat (probably a bit extreme for my first explore!) But I absolutey loved it!! I really want to get into a bit more around my local area. I was just wondering if anybody has any good recommendations for places in Derbyshire?
Thank you! :)

Six

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome!

Pop your location in to the search bar and have a look through the reports :)

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User
Welcome from Leicester
There's a fair bit around Derbyshire. Like Mentioned before, Use the Searchbar to find places near you

Praada

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
ambergate is oakhurst house, where the lad fell the roof a while back, i knew him through a few local lads, very sad, one silly move and through the roof of the factories and now no longer with us :(

Also heard you can get into the assembly rooms at derby not sure if construction work has begun to replace the building though, i know they plan on demolishing and replacing with a new build.

The factories over the river at matlock just before you enter matlock bath are interesting with a couple of mines going into the cliffs, very very dirty red pigment inside though wouldn't recommend going inside when the trains are running as a series of pallets form the roof supports which shake violently when a train goes overhead...

The permanite works at matlock too. Butterley works were accessible but somebody may have ruined that from an arson attack :wanker