Web
Analytics
Hello from Devon | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from Devon

Dave Peterson

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all

I am completely new to any type of exploration but love seeing peoples photos, I love the idea of getting out there and finding places that have been relatively untouched for years. I am a photographer and videographer (most people are nowadays lol) and I love doing both, I think there is something about the urban environment that lends itself well to both mediums and if there is a good story behind the place then even better. I am Autistic so not great at the whole social scene and this environment is perfect for me because of the distinct lack of people :-)
I look forward to reading through the archives and hopefully adding some content over time.
DP

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Welcome to the forum! Good on you for joining up and getting an intro thread written. Photos generally go down far more positively around here than video but there is a video forum if that's really what you want to post from time to time.

There aren't that many people from your neck of the woods on here, which can be good and bad thing, but it does mean that it can be easier to bring some new locations to the table. I look forward to seeing what you get up to.

Have a read of these when you get a moment, and if you haven't already of course, as they outline some general housekeeping for the forum:

If you have any questions then please do ask :thumb

Dave Peterson

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to the forum! Good on you for joining up and getting an intro thread written. Photos generally go down far more positively around here than video but there is a video forum if that's really what you want to post from time to time.

There aren't that many people from your neck of the woods on here, which can be good and bad thing, but it does mean that it can be easier to bring some new locations to the table. I look forward to seeing what you get up to.

Have a read of these when you get a moment, and if you haven't already of course, as they outline some general housekeeping for the forum:

If you have any questions then please do ask :thumb
Thanks for the warm welcome, I cant wait to get started :-)