Web
Analytics
Hello from Devon | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from Devon

Dubs

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi :-). Just a quick post to say hello. I’ve been into exploring for around 25 years, anything from ancient ruins to mines, caves, and abandoned building. Thanks for creating such an amazing forum and I look for add to posting reports soon :-)

Dark corners of the Earth

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi :-). Just a quick post to say hello. I’ve been into exploring for around 25 years, anything from ancient ruins to mines, caves, and abandoned building. Thanks for creating such an amazing forum and I look for add to posting reports soon :-)
Welcome, I look forward to seeing some of your posts

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to 28DL.

If you haven't yet done so have a read through this sticky post as it has a lot of useful info about how to get the most from the bulletin board:

Again, if you haven't read it this second one will be useful before you post your first report:

Looking forward to seeing your reports. If you have records from 25 years ago those would I am sure be interesting to a lot of the members on here. If just an odd photo (ie. not sufficient for a 'report') then there is the General Photo section with a thread specially for 'oddments'.

Down and beyond

I am just developing the mine by improving access
Regular User
As said above look forward to seeing any pictures you have take. :thumb Welcome aboard