Web
Analytics
Hello from East Sussex | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from East Sussex

silentpartner

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I live and work in East Sussex and have loved photography for many years. I enjoy a bit of adventure thrown in as well. I would like to meet up with other photographers on here as even though I like the solitary side of photography it's always nice to make new friends.
Feel free to inbox me .

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I live and work in East Sussex and have loved photography for many years. I enjoy a bit of adventure thrown in as well. I would like to meet up with other photographers on here as even though I like the solitary side of photography it's always nice to make new friends.
Feel free to inbox me .
Ooo hello there and welcome ,uk based in West Midlands but I kmow Sussex has so much to offer from reports and other places I have found things in your area and feel free to use search bar to find places and you can pm me if you would like to talk more thanks

NefariousOaf

28DL Member
28DL Member
Feel free to inbox me .
Are you still active dude?

Brighton-based photographer here, looking for some cool subjects to shoot in the area.