Web
Analytics
Hello from Gloucestershire | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hello from Gloucestershire

Kavanury

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello!
Me and my partner are urban explorers from Gloucestershire. We gave been exploring for about 2 years now and are looking for new locations in the Worcester, Kidderminster and Birmingham areas
I would be happy to swap locations!

hairfix

28DL Member
28DL Member
hi

I'm not far away up in Ledbury herefordshire, i've been on the site for quite a few years but just checking out the pictures and not doing anything about it. what sort of places have you been to round by you? anything close to me?

Thanks
Dave

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
hi

I'm not far away up in Ledbury herefordshire, i've been on the site for quite a few years but just checking out the pictures and not doing anything about it. what sort of places have you been to round by you? anything close to me?

Thanks
Dave
Herefordshire's a relative unknown I'm afraid, don't think anyone on here lives there. I ought to put more effort in really.

Welcome Kavanury - quite a lot to see in Gloucestershire despite what everyone says - drop me a message if you wish

Chelt original

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
theres the old kings carvery pub in mitcheldean but its hard to get around as the floors all fallen tru, pretty dangerous, especially in the dark and on ur own with only a phone torch! take a rope if you try it.