Web
Analytics
Hello from hampshire | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from hampshire

Thebfg

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello all.

I'm from Southampton and have been exploring derelict properties for as long as I can remember.

We've tarted to do more, well not so derelict buildings.

Looking forward to sharing reports on here and really enjoy reading others.

Happy for others to join us and would love to join others out and about.

freshwateriow

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I am living in Switzerland and commuting back to UK every couple of weeks.
Look at the Needles Old Battery, the lower gun emplacements, I believe you have to follow the tide out and get back before you get cut off.

wifi rogue

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
chichester here looking for people to explore with..i have a couple of places in mind that are abandoned and one thats going to be abandoned at the end of the month .happy to travel and pick people up if its not to out of my way...i was thinking of exploring a place near portshown hill its only ww2 tunnels but it looks good and i would like to get some photos for my collection as it looks spooky ...you will need good footwear as we have to climb up into a cave to be able to get into the tunnels as its in the hill itself its not very high just a chalk surface so good footfootwear is a must.. not sure if we can actually still get in there but im going next week sometime during the day/evening when its still light .i will be with my 2 friends if anyone wants to meet up and have a look to then please message me..i wont be on here until monday night

freshwateriow

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
chichester here looking for people to explore with..i have a couple of places in mind that are abandoned and one thats going to be abandoned at the end of the month .happy to travel and pick people up if its not to out of my way...i was thinking of exploring a place near portshown hill its only ww2 tunnels but it looks good and i would like to get some photos for my collection as it looks spooky ...you will need good footwear as we have to climb up into a cave to be able to get into the tunnels as its in the hill itself its not very high just a chalk surface so good footfootwear is a must.. not sure if we can actually still get in there but im going next week sometime during the day/evening when its still light .i will be with my 2 friends if anyone wants to meet up and have a look to then please message me..i wont be on here until monday night
Sounds good but I will be away, will you post some photos. I have heard of a tunnel is it the chalk one that leads toward the forts? Maybe another time.