Web
Analytics
Hello from Hartlepool | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hello from Hartlepool

Nymeria.

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hii :)

Also from Hartlepool, keep looking you will find some beautiful places! They're not too far away, I'll be uploading more from close by, keep an eye out!

Thenightwalker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all new to here I'm from hartlepool and wondering when the next time is anyone going out around thus end that I could tag along with and get to know so regulars from here as I love exploring just taking it to a new level any places of interest near hartlepool I would be great ull for the advice done Tunstall court a few times got arrested haha on last visit it put me off but fuck them it' only just got me started really

Nymeria.

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all new to here I'm from hartlepool and wondering when the next time is anyone going out around thus end that I could tag along with and get to know so regulars from here as I love exploring just taking it to a new level any places of interest near hartlepool I would be great ull for the advice done Tunstall court a few times got arrested haha on last visit it put me off but fuck them it' only just got me started really

You must of visited tunny court a while ago, been demolished for sometime now!