Web
Analytics
Hello from Lancashire | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hello from Lancashire

EmmaM

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello,

I've enjoyed reading posts and watching Urban exploration for many years (I got locked out of my old email so lost my old account).

I'm located in Lancashire, I'm hoping to do a bit of exploring at some point and often keep my eyes open for friends that explore for good locations to check out.

Happy new year.

Will Knot

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Hello,

I've enjoyed reading posts and watching Urban exploration for many years (I got locked out of my old email so lost my old account).

I'm located in Lancashire, I'm hoping to do a bit of exploring at some point and often keep my eyes open for friends that explore for good locations to check out.

Happy new year.
Welcome back.... :thumb

shaun that kid

trust no one (but me!)
28DL Full Member
Hello,

Happy new year.
Hey Welcome back i hope to see great reports! so where do you plan on reporting on in the future?

Stiletto

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Emma I'm also based in Lancs, near to Shaun i think, so get in touch if you have somewhere n mind you want to go.

shaun that kid

trust no one (but me!)
28DL Full Member
Based in a little town called Ormskirk. Do know a few places around here. If you ever feel like it, just hit me up
ormskirk shit for urbex no offence mate its the only place i know which was hardly any buildings all i know in ormskirk is that pub by the hospital but thats it my local southport as alot more.

Louisbirch2000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
ormskirk shit for urbex no offence mate its the only place i know which was hardly any buildings all i know in ormskirk is that pub by the hospital but thats it my local southport as alot more.
Yeah ormskirk is fairly shite there’s a church, the pub you’re talking about has been knocked down, there is another pub and a college. But I’m more thinkin go about Southport, Skem, Wigan etc.