Web
Analytics
Hello from Leeds | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from Leeds

ExplorerLDS

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello all. New to the site. Always been into exploring just never have. Want to start doing some in my local area and maybe travel a bit so if anyone knows any good places to explore

drop me a message or even if you want to join me (none of my mates want to explore) :(

thanks and look forward to any responses I get

VictorCharlie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello all. New to the site. Always been into exploring just never have. Want to start doing some in my local area and maybe travel a bit so if anyone knows any good places to explore

drop me a message or even if you want to join me (none of my mates want to explore) :(

thanks and look forward to any responses I get
Hey, did you do the Meanwood Beck to the Aire yet? I expect you did. Broke my cherry on that one but it sure was a nice starter.

Baron Risible

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ok, a few Leeds places seemingly unreported.

Thyssenkrupp Woodhead, 4.2 acres of large sheds. Closed after the Boxing Day floods in Kirkstall, stripped out but still an impressively large site. The original mill office block looks like it has been unused since the 1980s.

Petty’s Printers. Closed, and one of the buildings burnt down during de-commissioning, but still a big site. Seems to be someone on site most nights.

Leeds Arena Hilton. Construction stopped here maybe 2 years ago but no-one seems to have noticed. The contractors went bust leaving the site with lights still on, tower crane in place etc but no work going on. Lawyers having a field day I guess.

Wetherby Road storm tanks. Yorkshire Water spent considerable time building storm tanks in the wide central reservation of the A58 Wetherby Road out of Leeds.

Leeds General Infirmary, an entire block has been disused for don’t know how long. No idea what’s in it.

HTH