Web
Analytics
Hello from Liverpool (looking to network with other explorers in the NW) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from Liverpool (looking to network with other explorers in the NW)

Mike881NW

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi

I've been using the 28 Days Later forum for years and never really contributed anything to it, so I thought it was about time I contributed some of my own explores and met fellow members.

I have been urbexing for years but I only bought a decent camera in November 2017 so never bothered much with taking pictures until then. I live in Liverpool and I'm looking to explore some more places, I have spotted a few in my local area and the North West. Please drop me a message if you are from the North West and you are interested in a meet to do some exploring.

I have a legitimate job so I'm not into exploring with any cowboys who go and wreck places - or go in making a racket etc I like fairly quiet and covert explores. I want to go in and leave the place exactly how I found it. Isn't that the beauty of urbexing anyway?!

I'm new to uploading material so I apologise in advance if it is below standard - I always listen to constructive feedback.

Make sure to check out some of my posts over the coming weeks.

Cheers!

Mike

Alboppo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Mike, my boyfriend and I are new to exploring and we’ve only managed one successfully so far. I like you, want to go in and leave everything undisturbed and certainly don’t want to be destructive in any way, which is why we’ve only made it in to one so far, despite trying a few different places.
We’re Warrington based and would quite like a meet up if you’re still looking to do so?...

Mike881NW

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Mike, my boyfriend and I are new to exploring and we’ve only managed one successfully so far. I like you, want to go in and leave everything undisturbed and certainly don’t want to be destructive in any way, which is why we’ve only made it in to one so far, despite trying a few different places.
We’re Warrington based and would quite like a meet up if you’re still looking to do so?...
Hey, sorry for the late reply. Yeah up for meeting, do you know any places local? PM me :D