Web
Analytics
Hello from Liverpool | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from Liverpool

Boomy74

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi guys, so glad i stumbled across this site. I never realised there was so much to explore. I wold love to be involved in any future liverpool visits. I have a car and can travel. Hit me up if theres anything i can do please

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

GRONK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys, so glad i stumbled across this site. I never realised there was so much to explore. I wold love to be involved in any future liverpool visits. I have a car and can travel. Hit me up if theres anything i can do please
Hey @Boomy74, welcome to 28, best thing to do is get out there and get some reports up of your own. Once people know you are legit they'll be a lot happier to share info/ meet up with you.

Good luck. :thumb

Boomy74

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey @Boomy74, welcome to 28, best thing to do is get out there and get some reports up of your own. Once people know you are legit they'll be a lot happier to share info/ meet up with you.

Good luck. :thumb
Cheers for the advice, I guess I'll have to grow a pair and go it alone for a while

Gone

Regular User
Hello mate! Spent lots of time exploring in Liverpool - get a few photos up and as GRONK said you'll soon be out with a few heads!