Web
Analytics
Hello from London | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from London

The Ethical Thief

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello! I'm new here, but not new to the game. I will post some of my older explorations in time.

If you are around London, Sussex, or the South of England then do say hi.

See you around!

G-BEXLEY

28DL Member
28DL Member
I’m from south east London, I go out with my misses but she won’t climb fences. So looking for some people to go out with.
Have done a few places of recent, what places do you like visiting mate?

Hessian

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome! Interesting first report, and career (if not a bit at odds with this hobby :lol). I'm on the South Coast myself too, look forward to your future postings!

The Ethical Thief

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome! Interesting first report, and career (if not a bit at odds with this hobby :lol). I'm on the South Coast myself too, look forward to your future postings!
Ha yeah thanks! I mean, the skills are used for more exploring under the radar as well, so if anything I am here to help ;-)

If you're ever around Brighton give me a shout and we can grab a beer.

The Ethical Thief

28DL Member
28DL Member
I’m from south east London, I go out with my misses but she won’t climb fences. So looking for some people to go out with.
Have done a few places of recent, what places do you like visiting mate?
Yeah, I dislike climbing fences as well, simply because I am terrible at it! I much prefer to walk in the front door when I can... I have two polar favourites really - rural stuff like old churches and mansions, and underground stuff in cities like tunnels and the like. What about yourself mate?

G-BEXLEY

28DL Member
28DL Member
Yeah, I dislike climbing fences as well, simply because I am terrible at it! I much prefer to walk in the front door when I can... I have two polar favourites really - rural stuff like old churches and mansions, and underground stuff in cities like tunnels and the like. What about yourself mate?
Yes don’t we all mate, nice east access but I’m all game for jumping fence or doing whatever it takes to get in.
I like rural stuff to like mansions and I’m into anything vehicle related and quirky stuff mate

SpaceGypsy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there! I'm from South West London! Not really new to it either but had to take a bit of a break for a few years due to life/being away. Looking to get back into urbex. Always happy to connect!

G-BEXLEY

28DL Member
28DL Member
Evening, I’m fairly new here. From south east London, looking for people to go out with as my misses won’t jump over fences.

What places do you like exploring mate?

Ant-the-m4nc

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Southwest LDN here, done quite a few explores been procrastinating on the reports though. Military, underground and quirky stuff is my kind of tackle. But to be honest happy to just get out and about.

Grand_Day

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi,
I'm another Londoner (SE) up for going out exploring. I'm open to anywhere, as Ant-the-m4nc said it more just for getting out and about and seeing what we can discover.

Ant-the-m4nc

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If there’s a few people London bound we should grab a beer/coffee. I have a few locations London/surrey I haven’t had the chance to check out yet.