Web
Analytics
Hello from Manchester | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hello from Manchester

Ste_B

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi All,

I'm Ste from Manchester.

I'm quite new to this despite being part of the group since October 2016.
I have a couple of explorations under my belt but mostly due to interesting projects in work.

I'm looking for groups or individuals that would be interested in letting me tag along :)

The most recent is Esholt Hall in Shipley which was built in 1706 and was built over the site of Syningthwiate Priory which was founded in c1160, which is still accessible to staff.

Thanks
Ste