Web
Analytics
Hello from Medway kent! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from Medway kent!

samanthaivy

28DL Member
28DL Member
New to forums and exploring pages but I’m Sam from Medway area in Kent . Started exploring at a young age did the typical Matthews riding school which I continue to visit still now to this day! Visited Leybourne grange back in I think 2016 when the Manor House was still there only wish it was still there now and I had the photos and videos still. Recently have explored Shorne fort which was a great spot really interesting didn’t get a chance to go in the tunnels as I had my bike on me but will be definitely going back. Few years back actually went out when the tide was out to visit grain fort another great spot that I would recommend and also in the woods Just off the beach there is tunnels you can get into. Recently also went the nuclear bunker not far from Medway services that I will have to be returning to with better equipment to get into as the ladder looked a bit to dodgy which also not far from there you follow through a woods Leads you to tunnel under the motorway. Would love to share photos and video that i do have although there not too great and to find other great locations in the kent are I could explore! Will be visiting all location that are still standing soon and re take better videos and pictures

Attachments

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Welcome from another Kent member. Sounds like your off to a good start and there's plenty more round here to keep you busy too :thumb

Kat18

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The grange use to be my stomping grange as I child, I lived right next to it when they build the original housing estate. I use to go round it when all the buildings still existing including the many nurse villas, the asylum, the car mechanics, the church, the Manor House, the tunnel system, the social club and the farmers house. I didn’t even clock that I was exploring it, I was actually exploring it before I even moved there.
I started when I was 12 and I would round it practically every day after school with my friends until I got to 16 when they started doing a lot more security and knocking the buildings down.
Now it’s all gone except the church and Manor House. They’ve build a complete new estate over it which is interesting considering that place had such a terrible rep for mistreatment of patients.

AdTreads

Banned
Banned
New to forums and exploring pages but I’m Sam from Medway area in Kent . Started exploring at a young age did the typical Matthews riding school which I continue to visit still now to this day! Visited Leybourne grange back in I think 2016 when the Manor House was still there only wish it was still there now and I had the photos and videos still. Recently have explored Shorne fort which was a great spot really interesting didn’t get a chance to go in the tunnels as I had my bike on me but will be definitely going back. Few years back actually went out when the tide was out to visit grain fort another great spot that I would recommend and also in the woods Just off the beach there is tunnels you can get into. Recently also went the nuclear bunker not far from Medway services that I will have to be returning to with better equipment to get into as the ladder looked a bit to dodgy which also not far from there you follow through a woods Leads you to tunnel under the motorway. Would love to share photos and video that i do have although there not too great and to find other great locations in the kent are I could explore! Will be visiting all location that are still standing soon and re take better videos and pictures
Did you go down below in Shorne for? Been there but ain't been below

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
New to forums and exploring pages but I’m Sam from Medway area in Kent .
Welcome to the site!

Take a look at the following link to get to know how the site works:

And take a look at this to help posting a report:

There’s tonnes about, use the search bar to your aid and you may even find something in your area! Looking forward to seeing some reports soon!