Web
Analytics
Hello from Miami, FL USA | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from Miami, FL USA

xtrmhiker

28DL Member
28DL Member
I am a 58 year old tresspaser (that's what URBEX was called in the 70's) originally from Massachusetts, USA that shoots on film and that can still run a decent 100 yard dash if I have to. I have only lived in Florida for 6 years and have found that, south of Central Florida, as soon as something becomes vacant, it comes down. I was extremely lucky to have been stationed at RAF Lakenheath, Suffolk in the late 70's/early 80's and travelled around Suffolk on a 70's moped and explored the shit out of it. From Bury to Mildenhall to about anywhere that moped could take me. I appreciate this site so much that I visit it often and plan on visiting the UK for 6 months starting this coming November. I am still processing photos from the 3 months that I spent in France this past April and hope to post them eventually.

xtrmhiker

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello and welcome along- sounds like you've got a lot to show us. Always great to have international members into the forum :thumb
Thank you Crusader. Looking forward to travelling back to Icklingham soon. But alas I have been told that The Plough has been closed permanently.