Hello from North Dorset

• Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oct 11, 2017
hello I’m from north dorset and I’m looking for easy places to go to around my area. (Preferably easy to get to by train.) if anyone has any good locations please let me know!

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Jun 8, 2016
Hello from South Dorset! Don't bother with Bourton Mill it's almost all gone. Take a bicycle on the train and you can probably get almost everywhere (fitness level dependant). Giving out locations is a big no, where is the fun in having a big red X marks the spot map handed to you? The clue is in the title of the hobby, urbex, meaning urban EXPLORATION. Get out there and explore, use Google Earth to scout out possible locations, look out of the train windows and research possible locations. If that's too much like hard work just click on the locations tab on this site but I'm telling you now, North Dorset is rather blank except for RAF Chilmark!