Web
Analytics
Hello from North-West Exploring With Bros | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from North-West Exploring With Bros

ExploringWithBros

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello everyone. Myself I am 34 from the good old north-west of the UK. Kinda stumbled across this place and a few others and will no doubt come in handy for new places to explore. Myself and my friends have got together again and restarted exploring I done about 12 years ago with a lot of close friends. Some do not wish to explore anymore, but few friends and myself decided on starting back up and plan to get a lot of footage made public from places that are still their but yet to be explored or have very little publicity. Looking forward to providing content on here as well as the usual places like YouTube :)

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello everyone. Myself I am 34 from the good old north-west of the UK. Kinda stumbled across this place and a few others and will no doubt come in handy for new places to explore. Myself and my friends have got together again and restarted exploring I done about 12 years ago with a lot of close friends. Some do not wish to explore anymore, but few friends and myself decided on starting back up and plan to get a lot of footage made public from places that are still their but yet to be explored or have very little publicity. Looking forward to providing content on here as well as the usual places like YouTube :)
Welcome and i wouldn’t mind exploring north wales as I was born there and love it there coz of the amount of abandoned places