Web
Analytics
Hello from Northern Ireland | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hello from Northern Ireland

Calvert27

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello Folks,

I'm William, a landscape and portrait photographer with an interest in abandoned places (both to explore and use as a backdrop for my photo shoots).

I've been to a few abandoned locations around Northern Ireland but most seem to be boarded up, getting demlolished or crawling with security :eek: If anyone knows of any interesting locations with easy access feel free to PM me. Am also interested in exploring with other members when I have free time.

Will hopefully get a few reports up soon.

AmyArchery

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello Folks,

I'm William, a landscape and portrait photographer with an interest in abandoned places (both to explore and use as a backdrop for my photo shoots).

I've been to a few abandoned locations around Northern Ireland but most seem to be boarded up, getting demlolished or crawling with security :eek: If anyone knows of any interesting locations with easy access feel free to PM me. Am also interested in exploring with other members when I have free time.

Will hopefully get a few reports up soon.
Cairndhu house larne, hilden mill Lisburn, roc social club Carrickfergus and drumnagreah hotel larne are all easy enough to get into. There's more about the place that are slightly harder to access. Forster green old hospital is a nice building to photograph from the outside though is very well sealed. Most of those places will have reports on here if you search :)

Calvert27

28DL Member
28DL Member
Cairndhu house larne, hilden mill Lisburn, roc social club Carrickfergus and drumnagreah hotel larne are all easy enough to get into. There's more about the place that are slightly harder to access. Forster green old hospital is a nice building to photograph from the outside though is very well sealed. Most of those places will have reports on here if you search :)
Thanks for the suggestions!

Was actually at the social club in Carrickfergus a few days back. The point of entry I figured had been re-fenced. Admittedly it was dark and just stopped briefly to have to a look.

Couldn't find a way into Hilden Mill either when I last tried. If you have any tips feel free to pm me.

Ghost69

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there! Also from Northern Ireland, know of a lot of places, I explore pretty much any time I'm not in work from old hospitals and hotels to climbing cranes, hit me up on Facebook Aaron McNeilly
Can you tell me some good spots I've a few to share in return group of guys here do exploring too