Web
Analytics
Hello from Norwich, Norfolk | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from Norwich, Norfolk

Lilsta12

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi I'm new here. Unfortunately I don't drive so have to rely on public transport. Have poked around a few places in the past like the chalk mines near ketts Hill before they were built on, the ferryboat Inn, and the remaining wing of St Andrews hospital. Now that we're able to travel up to 100 kilometres I'm hoping to get out exploring as am going stir crazy, so any recommendations would be appreciated :)

Down and beyond

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello welcome to 28dl if you have any photos from your previous trips post them up or make a report mate also the search bar at the top of the screen type some places near you into it am sure you will find all your answers

Down and beyond

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That’s fine it’s better than nothing all of us had to start somewhere to get on the ladder !

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome along. Have a read of these threads to let you know how things work around here and to give you an idea of how to start.

Best thing to do is get some reports up if you've already been to a few places or use the search box and see whats in your local area. Once you have a couple of reports up people will be far more likely to invite you out/trade locations.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

Any other questions just ask.