Web
Analytics
Hello From Oxfordshire | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hello From Oxfordshire

nightshift

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello, totally new here but not to exploring empty or abandoned places. over the years have been looking at this site and doing my own thing but thought i was time to join and see / meet other people with the same interest's. im easy going and up for new adventures in life plus very chilled out. if your in or around oxfordshire please get in touch.

Many Thanks nightshift

mattyjcooper

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello mate I'm from oxford also looking for a partner. I've been solo for about a year I think its time I get a partner to take the exploring further a field. Also got.loads of locations I could take you round in oxford if you haven't found much. I'm easy going, easy to Get along with. Get it touch. lets get out and see how we get on

ben420

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi mate, i'm 17 and from oxford, I've done quite a bit of exploring and buildering over the last 6 months so if you want to do some together i'm up for it :) pm me

mattyjcooper

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ok ok sweet. Just gunna point out the 420? Haha Snap. You been travelling far for the exploring? I've covered and discovered most of oxford haha Happy to show you some of the best though. I want a partner to venture out further with aswell. Haven't bothered going to far on my own. Where abouts ish are You? I'm kiddy

Oops definetly replied thinking it was a reply to my post. apologies. but still anyone want a day exploring hit me up

Last edited:

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
This thread reads like a dating site haha.

I'm Oxford based been around the game a decade now if any of you lot fancy a meet up somewhere.