Web
Analytics
Hello from Oxfordshire! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from Oxfordshire!

spiralstatics

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello! I'm Amber and I'm 20 from Oxfordshire. I'm pretty new to exploring but have always been interested in abandoned spaces and photographing natural decay. I have currently explored a couple of places and I am planning on going to more. I studied Media at college to enjoy photographing anything and everything I can, especially sunsets!

spiralstatics

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome from another Oxfordshire native...not a lot around these parts really sadly!
it’s so sad that there isn’t anything around here! i’ve visited Great Tew Manor a few times now with no luck so have started travelling further out but there’s always hidden gems ;)

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
it’s so sad that there isn’t anything around here! i’ve visited Great Tew Manor a few times now with no luck so have started travelling further out but there’s always hidden gems ;)
Whereabouts are you located in Oxfordshire? I'm always up for meeting new local explorers as there are too few around here.

spiralstatics

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That's pretty damn close actually as I'm a city centre resident :D
oh wow! i’m normally in the city centre a couple of times a month skateboarding by the business school!

i’m originally from Maidenhead/Wycombe area so travel down there a lot.. there seems to be a few places to explore out that way

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
oh wow! i’m normally in the city centre a couple of times a month skateboarding by the business school!

i’m originally from Maidenhead/Wycombe area so travel down there a lot.. there seems to be a few places to explore out that way
Yeah there's a fair bit out that way it would seem.

If you're serious about this exploring thing and want to go on a trip some time shoot me a message :)