Web
Analytics
Hello from Sheffield! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from Sheffield!

Misti

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hiya! I'm new to this platform but hoping to meet some people with similar interests :D

I'm 20 and (as the title says) in Sheffield, studying at uni. I've been super interested in urbex and especially rooftopping for most of my late teens but tend to be a bit of an indoors person so haven't actually pushed myself outside my comfort zone and done any exploring yet.
I really want to do some rooftopping and exploring (I know Sheffield is lacking in tall buildings but I've looked into some options here) and would love to find other people nearby who would like to come with!

If anyone here is looking for someone to do exploring with or form a group i'd be super happy to join in. Message me or post in this thread!

I might post more in comments about specific ideas I have for exploring, don't want to drag out my intro post!

Wappy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hiya! I'm new to this platform but hoping to meet some people with similar interests :D

I'm 20 and (as the title says) in Sheffield, studying at uni. I've been super interested in urbex and especially rooftopping for most of my late teens but tend to be a bit of an indoors person so haven't actually pushed myself outside my comfort zone and done any exploring yet.
I really want to do some rooftopping and exploring (I know Sheffield is lacking in tall buildings but I've looked into some options here) and would love to find other people nearby who would like to come with!

If anyone here is looking for someone to do exploring with or form a group i'd be super happy to join in. Message me or post in this thread!

I might post more in comments about specific ideas I have for exploring, don't want to drag out my intro post!
welcome along theres still a few high buildings in sheffield not sure on access details best bet is to go have a look.Maybe with someone whos done it before. If you put some reports up you willhave more chance of been asked along. Good luck look forward to seing some photos