Web
Analytics
Hello from Somerset. | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hello from Somerset.

SomersetScavenger

Pixelated Ghost
28DL Full Member
Good evening all!

My name is Ell and I’m a 21 year old male from Taunton, Somerset. I enjoy photography, adrenaline and exploring! Recently kicked off this hobby of urban exploring and finding old run down places to mooch around and admire the beauty of what was.

Now unfortunately being in this hobby for a short period of time I haven’t actually discovered much but hoping to find some pointers in some directions? Me and my friends love visiting abandoned places and adventuring into them at late night to capture eerie feels in our photos. I hope to upload lots of footage captured from places we explore but for now I leave you with this hello!

If anyone around Somerset/Devon knows of any places and would like to show me around I’d greatly appreciate it, I would really like to start a portfolio of awesome shots captured from the adventures I go on!

-Ell (SomersetScavenger)

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Welcome from a fellow Somerset user (almost :D)

Have you heard of Tone Mills or Tonedale mills in Wellington? Be a good place to look at fairly close to you if not.. very much on the tourist trail but fairly nice still and locals love em!

wormster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's a few interesting pumping stations out on the levels.......

SomersetScavenger

Pixelated Ghost
28DL Full Member
Welcome from a fellow Somerset user (almost :D)

Have you heard of Tone Mills or Tonedale mills in Wellington? Be a good place to look at fairly close to you if not.. very much on the tourist trail but fairly nice still and locals love em!
Yeah I’ve been to the mills multiple times! Only problem in one part there is static homes set up with caravans, but there’s electric hooked up for lights and CCTV near them... not sure if it’s Travellers, Builders or Security.

Been putting in some research and found a few places around but it’s more Devon way than anything. Thankyou for the suggestion of the Mills though it’s very much appreciated

wormster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I could tell you, but what would be the point, searching out locations is half the buzz.....