Web
Analytics
Hello from somewhere in Derbyshire....!! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hello from somewhere in Derbyshire....!!

RuralExplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Finally got round to registering an account! Got a years worth of awful quality photos of absolute quality expeditions to share..... watch this space..... Always game for exploring anywhere, anytime, so If anyone ever needs a buddy or few (friends to be adding accounts soon) in Derbyshire, Nottingham, Sheffield and anywhere nearby, give me a shout!

Attachments

Lavino

28ÐŁ ƦEGUŁλƦ U$EƦ
Regular User
We will wait and see the amount of people that register here say the exact same thing thing as you about having loads of reports and then never see them again hope you prove me wrong.:thumb:thumb

RuralExplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We will wait and see the amount of people that register here say the exact same thing thing as you about having loads of reports and then never see them again hope you prove me wrong.:thumb:thumb
It gives me great honour to accept your challenge! :)
Give me a month to arrange this hoarders yard of a photo folder, and I'll have you at least 10 reports.
Might need a bit of a hand with the photo uploading side of things.... I'm a bit of a caveman when it comes to technology... haha

Stay tuned!