Web
Analytics
Hello from South East Kent | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from South East Kent

Xplorer-Youtube

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey everyone, had the account for a short while now, but for some reason haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Lewis and I am part of Xplorer, which is a group consisting of my friends Gabriel, Jacob, Charlie, Ed, Joe and myself obviously. We are all 16 and live in and around Canterbury. We have been exploring since December 2016 and have recently decided to join the forum to share our explores with everyone else, so hope you enjoy, once we get out again as it's been a while unfortunately. Looking forward to talk to you all and maybe meeting up too.

GabeXplorer

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey everyone, had the account for a short while now, but for some reason haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Lewis and I am part of Xplorer, which is a group consisting of my friends Gabriel, Jacob, Charlie, Ed, Joe and myself obviously. We are all 16 and live in and around Canterbury. We have been exploring since December 2016 and have recently decided to join the forum to share our explores with everyone else, so hope you enjoy, once we get out again as it's been a while unfortunately. Looking forward to talk to you all and maybe meeting up too.
I’d maybe meet up with you

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Welcome along to the forums. YouTube goes down like a fart in a lift here so maybe consider that moving forward!!
I'm also local and work in Canterbury daily :thumb

Xplorer-Youtube

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome along to the forums. YouTube goes down like a fart in a lift here so maybe consider that moving forward!!
I'm also local and work in Canterbury daily :thumb
Well I may as well tell everyone what I'm doing, as it shows that I'm not going to go out onto YouTube and tell everyone where the location is etc. If people are unwilling to trade information because of it then that's their choice and I'll have to prove I'm trustworthy first, which I have no problem doing. Nice to know you're local to us, whereabouts do you work?

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Well I may as well tell everyone what I'm doing, as it shows that I'm not going to go out onto YouTube and tell everyone where the location is etc. If people are unwilling to trade information because of it then that's their choice and I'll have to prove I'm trustworthy first, which I have no problem doing. Nice to know you're local to us, whereabouts do you work?
Its not even about telling others where the locations are, its about the whole posting of videos. They are disliked, most are shit and boring and don't show as much as a good set of photos. You got some nice pics of the dover chalk caves. My advice would be to keep going with stuff like that and you will soon see the positive response over posting videos. TBH I like your attitude towards it, that's rare from new members!
My employer is irrelevant and not something to be posted here otherwise you may as well take my full name and address too :p

mockney reject

Horrendous exploring cunt......
Regular User
Echoing what Obscurity has already said, Youtube explorers arn't well received here I'm afraid.

This being that 99% of youtube exploring videos are wank.

Now I know you are going to claim that your will be different.

But nobody wants to see 5 minutes of some people wandering around a derelict building scaring themselves and thinking they are Ally Law.

Why?

Because hes a cunt.

As for the trust issue thing, get some reports up and that will come with time.

Xplorer-Youtube

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its not even about telling others where the locations are, its about the whole posting of videos. They are disliked, most are shit and boring and don't show as much as a good set of photos. You got some nice pics of the dover chalk caves. My advice would be to keep going with stuff like that and you will soon see the positive response over posting videos. TBH I like your attitude towards it, that's rare from new members!
My employer is irrelevant and not something to be posted here otherwise you may as well take my full name and address too :p
Fair enough, I guess I shall see as I continue to post threads on here. Also, you're right, doesn't really matter who your employer is or even what your name is, plus it would detract from your name on here

Xplorer-Youtube

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Echoing what Obscurity has already said, Youtube explorers arn't well received here I'm afraid.

This being that 99% of youtube exploring videos are wank.

Now I know you are going to claim that your will be different.

But nobody wants to see 5 minutes of some people wandering around a derelict building scaring themselves and thinking they are Ally Law.

Why?

Because hes a cunt.

As for the trust issue thing, get some reports up and that will come with time.
Again, fair enough but I'm not going to use this forum to advertise to overtime about the fact that we are a YouTube channel, as obviously some are going to heavily dislike it, but at the same time there are those who enjoy them. The use of this forum will be to produce reports of the places I visit more as a separate method of showing what we have found and not to support my YouTube channel.