Analytics
Hello from South East somerset | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from South East somerset

Leeatsea

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey you guys.....and all that.
Hi.
I've been into exploring since a kid, mostly ex military, mines and bunkers.
My other hobby is sea kayaking. I've circumnavigated UK, Iceland solo and Ireland as well as some of the Spanish med.

My plan next year is to try the Norwegian coast. I understand there are some great bunkers and sea defences there. Would be great for some info and heads up.
Feel free to message me or send links.

Keep up the good photos and stay sneaky.
Lee

Leeatsea

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Am near to Dinton and chilmark also not too far from Monckton farleigh and portland if anyone wants to meet up.

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to 28DL Lee.

Have a read of this post which will ease your 28DL journey:

Please, think carefully about asking if people want to meet up. Normally it won't get a big response (see the thread above) but with the situation around the world right now it really isn't wise.
Some of us feel very strongly that the guidelines about social distancing and only making necessary journeys should be followed and I don't want your post to 'go South' as it easily could.

(see recent posts link at the top of the page or this one: https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/underground-bunker-skelmersdale.68518/page-2#post-1269779)

Leeatsea

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yep. I wasn't expecting much of a hey let's all meet but who knows.
My main desire is to research about thr Norwegian WW2 and cold War Sea defences whilst paddling the Norwegian coast or anything worth viewing on the way up to the Russian border.
Cheers.

Seffy

Bally up!
Regular User
Welcome Lee, I'm from another part of Somerset :)

Not many people from around these parts so never hurts to have some more! Plenty to look at on the forum so get stuck in, and when you have some photos post them on up following the advice already given.

Leeatsea

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome Lee, I'm from another part of Somerset :)

Not many people from around these parts so never hurts to have some more! Plenty to look at on the forum so get stuck in, and when you have some photos post them on up following the advice already given.
Will do. Thanks. For somewhere very flat there is plenty close by.

Down and beyond

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello welcome to 28dl what type of mines do you normally do mate ? If you got some photos from your old trips etc bang a report together doesn’t matter if it’s couple years old ,would be great to see what you been up to