Analytics
Hello from South London, 18/M | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from South London, 18/M

deos

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
HI
Currently living in South London.
New to this site but been exploring with friends for a few years. Been to places from a theme park in Japan to a resort in Mexico. Ive always been a bit unlucky - for example, finding a dead goat my in my first ever abandoned building. I recently have started trying to better photograph my exploration, as I had done little before. Any suggestions about finding new abandoned places would be appreciated, especially in an area such as London were all sites are well secured and land is high demand. I intend to make a few reports each year but will rarely stray from the southern area.
Thanks,
deos

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Gonna sound like a stuck record tonight, but THIS >

Firstly welcome along, maybe have a poke about your local area first and stick some stuff up, often a quick walk,/drive/cycle around will turn up some potential leads.

With the greatest of respect you need to be seen to be doing and not coming with the begging bowl from day 1

It goes without saying with any hobby really, contribution and associated trust is what will afford you a few more rungs on the UE ladder :)

Get stuck in all the same, go for a look about and report back :thumb

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Thanks for the information, apologies for begging, I'll take note for the future.
All good, don't take the begging bowl bit literally, it's a broad brush comment in response to 99% of badly pitched intro threads we have to wade through weekly :)

Like I said, welcome along and go have a poke about, you're in the capital of UE; biggest playground in the UK!
Admittedly South of the Thames is a bit dire lol, don't be afraid to cross that bridge :brew