Web
Analytics
Hello from South Wales! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from South Wales!

RevDrDom

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all, been reading and enjoying pics of the adventures being had on here and an ready to get out and have a nose about myself, not sure what to look for though as mostly round here it’s all ex mines and railway tunnels. If anyone local can point me in the right direction I’d be very grateful

AndyK

Behind Closed Doors
Regular User
Ex mines can be good, there's some quite interesting ones around south Wales. Stick a few places in the search box at the top of the page and see what comes up. And most of all, you know your local area better than anyone else, have a look in that building you drive past every day and see what's in it.

cunningcorgi

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Plenty of stuff in South Wales (where abouts btw ?) to get started on apart from tunnels amd mines.

Use the search function on the forum to see what it throws up and give you an idea of what is out there.

Start off doing what you are comfortabe with, stick up a few reports and work from there.

Good luck.

RevDrDom

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thanks guys. I’m in the Caerphilly area (ish) so thinking Penallta pit but have always wanted to get into the tunnels under Cardiff, guess I’m aiming a bit high there!

LittleOwl

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
South Wales might be a bit sparse compared to places like London and Birmingham but there's certainly places about if you look around (I'm Cardiff based too).

My trick? Google Earth. Spend hours on it looking for slightly overgrown looking rooftops ;)