Web
Analytics
Hello from south west ayooo | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hello from south west ayooo

Oort

The Spice Must Flow.
Regular User
Welcome,

How about sharing some pics of places youve already been and what youre into? Youre much more likely to get a response that way.

Elizabethlp

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome,

How about sharing some pics of places youve already been and what youre into? Youre much more likely to get a response that way.
When I signed up a few days ago via mobile (like the only thing I use) it said you shouldn't upload pics...? But thank you for your advice :)

Oort

The Spice Must Flow.
Regular User
Well pics are kinda what this place is about, although most of us tend to use proper DSLR's, phone pics of places dont really cut it especially when underground.

Elizabethlp

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well pics are kinda what this place is about, although most of us tend to use proper DSLR's, phone pics of places dont really cut it especially when underground.
I'm 20, I use my phone, short on money ya know- student life, and it's not a profession of mine so I use the money on other things than cameras... so pictures for myself on my phone work for me just fine :) (although I love seeing pictures from people, anything to encourage creativity) but I've been to poltimore house before and during construction and a derelict mill ( encountered a few homeless) etc... I singed up to this website in the hopes to find more places to check out... as I said in my posts... did you have any places in the south west as you've commented? :)