Web
Analytics
Hello, From Sunderland | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hello, From Sunderland

ActualJackJazz

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey, I'm Jack

I'm from the North East of England, The Sunderland area to be precise have visited one or two abandoned places but looking to visit more and maybe even find people close by to explore with.

I'm A 15 year old male and am looking forward to (Hopefully) Posting a few reports and Reading other people's reports.

darrell

28DL Member
28DL Member
hi there iam 23 from sunnieside gates head never really explored just like to go for the adventure of learning new things if yas would like to look round sometime just let me know living just across from tanfield railway atm