Web
Analytics
Hello from Surrey/Hampshire | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hello from Surrey/Hampshire

psychobunny

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi there. I'm not sure how I stumbled across this site, but it's just what I've been looking for. My partner and I love exploring interesting old places, the more ruined and creepy, the better :).

We spend most of our weekends (he's in Basingstoke, I'm in Bagshot) together seeking out new places to explore. The south is becoming a very small place now so we're having to go further afield. We did find a beautiful abandoned tiny church near Petworth recently, again by accident. I'm rubbish at writing reports, so I'll post a photo instead.

Our holidays always revolve around finding old, historic or ruined buildings to explore. As I have some degree of mobility issues, I plan on making the most of being able to get out and do this kind of stuff before my legs finally let me down. Although, with my track record, that probably still won't stop me lol.

Have enjoyed reading several of your reports already, thank you for the wealth of information this site provides.

Jo

Attachments

Will_Scarlett

I’m Scarlett.Female. Will is the silent one.
28DL Full Member
Hi there. I'm not sure how I stumbled across this site, but it's just what I've been looking for. My partner and I love exploring interesting old places, the more ruined and creepy, the better :).

We spend most of our weekends (he's in Basingstoke, I'm in Bagshot) together seeking out new places to explore. The south is becoming a very small place now so we're having to go further afield. We did find a beautiful abandoned tiny church near Petworth recently, again by accident. I'm rubbish at writing reports, so I'll post a photo instead.

Our holidays always revolve around finding old, historic or ruined buildings to explore. As I have some degree of mobility issues, I plan on making the most of being able to get out and do this kind of stuff before my legs finally let me down. Although, with my track record, that probably still won't stop me lol.

Have enjoyed reading several of your reports already, thank you for the wealth of information this site provides.

Jo
Hey!

You guys sound like myself and my partner. We're on holiday now in the lake district and have found a place to explore. I am yet to post my reports. Just need to sit down and get them up.
We actually live in Woking so you guys are also very close to us. We're finding it difficult trying to find stuff. Maybe we can team up sometime?
I also have a mobility issue.. i have scoliosis and have issue with my back. But so far I have been okay.

Anyway.. keep in touch if you like.

Take care - Scarlett & Will

psychobunny

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Scarlett and Will

Ohhh let me know if you find anything interesting around here, we seem to be a little sparse on ruins in the GU postcode area lol.

I have fibromyalgia and a degenerating knee which slows me down a little (but doesn't completely stop me, I just keep popping those paracetamols like M&Ms haha).

We're off to Poland in a few weeks time (visiting Krakow and Auschwitz), but certainly when we get back we'll try to arrange a meet up!

Jo

Will_Scarlett

I’m Scarlett.Female. Will is the silent one.
28DL Full Member
Hi Scarlett and Will

Ohhh let me know if you find anything interesting around here, we seem to be a little sparse on ruins in the GU postcode area lol.

I have fibromyalgia and a degenerating knee which slows me down a little (but doesn't completely stop me, I just keep popping those paracetamols like M&Ms haha).

We're off to Poland in a few weeks time (visiting Krakow and Auschwitz), but certainly when we get back we'll try to arrange a meet up!

Jo
Oh wow! I would LOVE to go to krakow and auschwitz. So sad but it’s so interesting. And yes defo. Maybe we can put our heads together to find some places. Would be nice to get to know other urbexers in my area.

freshwateriow

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Try a look at the Maginot Line forts, there are some that are open, one even has a train and lifts to the lower levels. I know that is not in the spirit of the site but these things are huge and gives an idea of what the abandoned ones were like.