Web
Analytics
Hello from the Isle of Thanet! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from the Isle of Thanet!

BekkasaurusRex

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi I'm new to Urbexing and 28DL but have done some looking around and understand the basic rules and ideas.

I'm 26yrs old, live in the Isle of Thanet, work full time and soon to begin study at university. I enjoy crafts and recently bought my first DSLR camera and am learning how to take good photos.

I've visited 3 sites so far in my local area and aim to visit somewhere new every week as it's an incentive to get active for me as well as getting great use from my camera.

I'm interested in any kind of site within the area to be honest but like it best when its dog friendly so my best buddies came explore too.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Welcome along to the forum. You'll find a load of reports here from myself and other members from places around thanet. Also check out dover where there's tons of places to take the dog along too

BekkasaurusRex

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome along to the forum. You'll find a load of reports here from myself and other members from places around thanet. Also check out dover where there's tons of places to take the dog along too
Thank you I will, have any tips for what maps to use to find sites? I dont know what I should look for on OS maps but I know there should be something ☺