Web
Analytics
Hello from Torquay, Devon | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hello from Torquay, Devon

bradleya115

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi

My name is Bradley, I'm 24 and my job is photographer (mainly nightclubs and festivals).

I been urban exploring on and off for about 3-4 years now. It been on and off due to lack of locations and friends willing to go. I went urban exploring today but failed due to setting off the IR alarm and this made me realized how much I enjoy it and miss it. I been to a few locations over the years such as: Newton Abbot Hospital, Ilford Polish Camp, Bunuel Lodge (uploaded report), Brixham holiday park (uploading report soon (old explore). Also recent failed locations such as the Palace hotel due to getting caught before getting into the building and Watcombe Hall as I set off the IR alarm.

I looking for anyone in South Devon area that be willing for me to tag along for an Urban explore.