Web
Analytics
Hello from wakey | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from wakey

Z20let van

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello I’ve just discovered a whole new world
Over the years I’ve been in a lot of places pits pubs churches other buildings while at work etc and never realised other people do this too it was only by chance we was on our way home from work going past Clayton hospital and I mentioned I was off in there soon before it’s burned down and my pal found a vid on yt Then I found a few explore websites and I’m amazed. I wish I’d took some pics especially of the pits as they’re all gone

Rebecca rushton

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello I’ve just discovered a whole new world
Over the years I’ve been in a lot of places pits pubs churches other buildings while at work etc and never realised other people do this too it was only by chance we was on our way home from work going past Clayton hospital and I mentioned I was off in there soon before it’s burned down and my pal found a vid on yt Then I found a few explore websites and I’m amazed. I wish I’d took some pics especially of the pits as they’re all gone
Hi
Been up to Clayton Hospital but the Polish security guys tried telling us to get on way......
Went into Bishopgarth Police training centre last Wednesday but they have started work on it so they have got it on lock down.......BUT where there is a will there's a way

Last edited by a moderator:

Z20let van

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi yeah I do, it’s a astra van 03 I’ve had it 13 years it started off diesel then xev back to diesel that seized and now it’s zlet it’s only got 65k on it but had 4 engines should of been zlet 10 years ago but money was tight then