Web
Analytics
Hello from West Cornwall | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from West Cornwall

Ordinary-Walrus776

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, I'm Jake. 23/years-old from West Cornwall, UK. I'm a full-time student at university and I'm a self-employed photographer and website designer.

I've always had an interest in exploring places but it wasn't until recently where I got into it seriously. I love seeing places just stuck in time... Imagine if walls could talk?
I've so far explored a ruined church, an old house (made out of straw and mud) with the lower part of the house turned into a cattle shed and also a large farmhouse with outbuildings in the middle of a field where no one has lived in for approx. 30 years.

I'm yet to explore some old houses nearby, including this underground bunker. I'm hoping from being on this forum, I can explore more locations nearby. Share the places I've been and potentially meet up with fellow explorers?!

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
Regular User
Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!

Martian

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi! I’m also 24 from Cornwall. Looking for friends with the same interest and possibly people to come with on adventures in the future!