Web
Analytics
Hello from Wiltshire | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Hello from Wiltshire

Film Maker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi,
Trying for the third time to get a hello post on here.
I am not an explore myself, but have seen some great videos on YouTube showing some amazing places, in particular Lee Rielly's vids.
I am here as I'm a filmmaker and looking for locations in Wiltshire/Hampshire to make a Post Apocalyptic film.
Please message me if you know of any places that would fit the bill, all in the strict confidence of course.
Would like to make a documentary about exploring in Wiltshire, again message me if you would like to talk about it.
All the best.
Richard Clarke
Catherine Court Pictures

wellingtonian

Subterráneo
Regular User
You've just joined the forum. Not contributed a thing. But you want to rinse us of knowledge to make an er, Post Apocalyptic Film
Don't hold your breath mate...........

Film Maker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You've just joined the forum. Not contributed a thing. But you want to rinse us of knowledge to make an er, Post Apocalyptic Film
Don't hold your breath mate...........
Not the only reason, but thanks for taking the time to read the post.
btw Indie filmmakers share ideas, resources, actors etc, we like passing on the "Knowledge".
Cheers

Last edited:

Film Maker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi, update to asking for help from this community..

I have managed to gain access to several places here in Salisbury, one a huge complex used by a British Institution in the heart of Salisbury, another one is just outside the ring road on the way to Laverstock (recently been shut).
Another one isn't vacant, but has alley ways at the rear of the shop and has an old theatre above it.
All I had to do was ask the managers and contact the company that owns the respective buildings, explained what I wanted to do, and they said yes.
So it seems all you have to do is ask.
So Wellingtonia you "knowledge" is safe (whatever that is) and Yorrick & Sirjonnyp, it cost be nothing, an email or two and that's it.
Happy days.
Cheers

wormster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
HUH!! you just got lucky matey.............................

Film Maker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Don’t think so, everyone, company , person I spoke to, I explained the situation and they are more than too happy to help.
Just ask.
Cheers

cunningcorgi

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Oscars watch out.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Don’t think so, everyone, company , person I spoke to, I explained the situation and they are more than too happy to help.
Just ask.
Cheers
We don't ask though,there is no fun in that,you may have had better luck if you joined a forum for film makers,this isn't something any of us really do!