Web
Analytics
Hello from Worcester | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello from Worcester

brickx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've been into photography for a while now and I want to start branching out from my normal sky/landscape photos to abandoned places. I'm mainly wanting to shoot residential type stuff or anything with a view!

I used to skate for 15 years and in that time I've spent countless hours searching for abandoned industrial units to build skate ramps in for when the weather got bad so I'm no stranger to urbex (to a degree anyway).

Spent last week scouring Worcester and Malvern with little success, even headed up to Birmingham but that drew a few blanks as well.

If anyones down to go exploring or knows of anywhere to check out, feel free to message me on here or Instagram @svmyo

AlexPerkins

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've been into photography for a while now and I want to start branching out from my normal sky/landscape photos to abandoned places. I'm mainly wanting to shoot residential type stuff or anything with a view!

I used to skate for 15 years and in that time I've spent countless hours searching for abandoned industrial units to build skate ramps in for when the weather got bad so I'm no stranger to urbex (to a degree anyway).

Spent last week scouring Worcester and Malvern with little success, even headed up to Birmingham but that drew a few blanks as well.

If anyones down to go exploring or knows of anywhere to check out, feel free to message me on here or Instagram @svmyo

Hi Mate, I'm Worcester based, what's your Instagram ill DM you if you want

merryprankster

Conrod the Barbarian
Regular User
im worcester based but rarely here due to working away a lot. What with the uni getting more popular empty stuff sround worcester doesnt stay empty very long.