Web
Analytics
Hello.. girl from Woking Surrey here | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello.. girl from Woking Surrey here

Ellie0203

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone so I’m new to all this. I’ve been watching urban exploring videos for years but never thought there would be anything near me. I’m just me so get in touch if your close to me so we can maybe do something! I’ll be uploading soon as planning to do my 1st visit to longcross barracks

Shiftyathought

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone so I’m new to all this. I’ve been watching urban exploring videos for years but never thought there would be anything near me. I’m just me so get in touch if your close to me so we can maybe do something! I’ll be uploading soon as planning to do my 1st visit to longcross barracks
Hi Ellie, I’m also from Woking and am interested in any local explores although so far I’ve not been very successful in finding any... let me know if you ever fancy collabing? I’m new to this too!

Timberedjoker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There’s a care home next to the nags head in knaphill,military police station Aldershot,factory in elstead,minley manor,I’ve been to loads round our way just can’t remember them all of the top of my head

alpha

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome! I’m not far from Woking, the meadows in knaphill is an easy starter explore although trashed now. There’s a bit around longcross that’s easily accessible as the barracks is currently being used by an artist as a studio...

UrbanZ

ERROR 401
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone so I’m new to all this. I’ve been watching urban exploring videos for years but never thought there would be anything near me. I’m just me so get in touch if your close to me so we can maybe do something! I’ll be uploading soon as planning to do my 1st visit to longcross

Welcome to the forum.

There's a few of us here from Woking and surrounding areas, sure someone will link up to do some exploring with you.

LeeOAW

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome! I’m not far from Woking, the meadows in knaphill is an easy starter explore although trashed now. There’s a bit around longcross that’s easily accessible as the barracks is currently being used by an artist as a studio...
couldnt see a way in to the barracks when we went the other week. looks used though like you said

Walkfree01

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Ellie,
If you would like an exploring friend then I'm always up for a roam around..
I like military places as I am former armed services so that longcross barracks visit you're thinking of could be a good joint venture, just let me know where it is and when you plan on going and I'll see if I can join you..
Cheers Brett

The Anonymous Cameraman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm not too far away in Mytchett. I'm planning an explore near Woking soon if you wanna come along :)