Web
Analytics
Hello, I’m new to this! From Manchester | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello, I’m new to this! From Manchester

Dingodossantos

28DL Member
28DL Member
I have a group of friends who never explored abandoned places before, it’s only 3 of us and we range from the ages of 21 to 23.. if there’s anyone who knows good places or would like to show us some of these places drop me a message.. ✌

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
I'm certain the newbies guide will be dropped any minute
The best place to start is looking around your local area, finding something local for a relaxed visit then look for something else
The search box in the top corner is there ad typing in Manchester brings up thousands of results
Asking for locations is seen as lazy and will get you flamed or ignored depending on the day and if you have boobs

Dingodossantos

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm certain the newbies guide will be dropped any minute
The best place to start is looking around your local area, finding something local for a relaxed visit then look for something else
The search box in the top corner is there ad typing in Manchester brings up thousands of results
Asking for locations is seen as lazy and will get you flamed or ignored depending on the day and if you have boobs
Oh… sorry I’ve looked at areas around me but I want to do something small for my first time somethings that’s not too risky! Thanks for the advice tho! Appreciate it

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Oh… sorry I’ve looked at areas around me but I want to do something small for my first time somethings that’s not too risky! Thanks for the advice tho! Appreciate it
Honestly a local spot is the best way to start, find something like a closed pub and just see what you find
If you put your local area in the search box you should get loads of results

host

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome to the forum. There’s still plenty of stuff in the centre just need to go on a walk. Loads of mills on the outskirts too etc.