Web
Analytics
Hello I'm Zee Explorations based in Newham, East London | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello I'm Zee Explorations based in Newham, East London

Zee Explorations

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey guys I'm Zee, I was recommended this website by a friend I know. I've been exploring a few abandoned places mainly in Newham, East London. I have explored abandoned flats and a estate in Custom House E16. I have a small YouTube channel called Zee Explorations where I've recorded my finds. Not asking for locations immediately but I'm hoping to establish contacts who may be living in Newham or East London itself and probably know new things that I haven't already.

Please feel free to reply here or hit me up on IG: Zee_explorations

Take care guys

tigger

mog
Regular User
Hi and welcome to 28DL

If you haven't already done so then have a read through this sticky post:

It explains the way things work on the bulletin board and following the advice given will be a big help to you.
There is also a sticky thread about the way reports should be written...what is expected...how to add in images etc.

The bulletin board has a dedicated section for videos - they don't go into the normal report sections.
Posting reports and having a positive input to the bulletin board will help you progress and make contacts.

If you have any other questions about the above feel free to ask.

Looking forward to seeing some of your reports in the future.