Web
Analytics
Hello! Midlands Newbie. | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello! Midlands Newbie.

LadyUkkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Me and my other half have a aching need to want to start exploring. I’m a crafter and and artist so I’m not a stranger to a camera and my partner is an amateur photographer. We are based in the midlands, any suggested places to go looking for our first explorations?

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
That all depends on what you are into

Much like the fetish community Urban exploration is about what floats your boat
Do you want to visit hospitals, houses, culverts, sewers, rooftops, or do you just want a big titted goth girl spitting in your face

The best bet is to try putting your local area into the search bar at the top and find something which interests you

LadyUkkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm in Leicestershire, I have a couple of places is mind to go if you ever fancied it!
We are too, we have been to a couple of large Edwardian buildings and your general 60’s house but nothing ever realy exciting.

LadyUkkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That all depends on what you are into

Much like the fetish community Urban exploration is about what floats your boat
Do you want to visit hospitals, houses, culverts, sewers, rooftops, or do you just want a big titted goth girl spitting in your face

The best bet is to try putting your local area into the search bar at the top and find something which interests you
Well seeings as we have only ever dipped a metaphorical toe into the equally metephorical waters so far it’s more like an over whelming buffet at the moement and we are searching for a let’s say, cheese board of tasters to peruse so we can get a feel for things.