Web
Analytics
Hello one and all! Newbie to the site | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello one and all! Newbie to the site

Spongiform

28DL Member
28DL Member
Easy guys!
I am new to the site but i am no stranger to exploring, rooftopping and urban abseiling . I am based in West Yorkshire but tend to travel around depending on what sites i can find. I prefer to be underground than above (theres somthing about the dark silence that appeals to me). I am not to keen of free climbing, instead i gain access to hard to reach sites using rope access. I'm looking forward to exploring the site a bit more but before i do could someone tell me how to change my damm username!? Thanks in advance :D

Attachments

chills

Queller of the uprising
Regular User
Easy guys!
I am new to the site but i am no stranger to exploring, rooftopping and urban abseiling . I am based in West Yorkshire but tend to travel around depending on what sites i can find. I prefer to be underground than above (theres somthing about the dark silence that appeals to me). I am not to keen of free climbing, instead i gain access to hard to reach sites using rope access. I'm looking forward to exploring the site a bit more but before i do could someone tell me how to change my damm username!? Thanks in advance :D
Welcome to the site!

First, your username. This can be changed my messaging an admin with a blue or green name on the forum. If you struggle to find anyone, let me know and I’ll get a message passed along.

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!