Web
Analytics
Hello! We are a group from woking in Surrey | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello! We are a group from woking in Surrey

Hey all!

We are a group based in Woking. We named ourselves the devil’s rejects after the horror movie. The group consists of me, my sister who actually got me into this, my brother and her boyfriend. My sister is on this forum and she told me about all the places in Surrey she vistes with her boyfriend. My brother and I liked the sound of going to these sorts of places. We are mainly interested in places like abandoned hospitals, orphanages, tunnels, and asylums.

We would like to say hi to everyone and look forward to being active members of this forum.

kriimz99

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello the devil’s rejects

My name is Jack I am also from Woking so maybe soon we could all hangout and go places together. I have a canon 600D with 18-55mm lens. It would be an absolute pleasure joining forces and maybe becoming one the members.

Email me back on [DELETED - Don't post your email on an open forum! Stick to PMs]

Last edited by a moderator:

Laurenmariebolger

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey! I know this was posted a while ago so I don’t know if this is still relevant but I thought I would try! I’m studying costume design at university and for a personal project I’m looking at abandoned buildings and apocalyptic scenarios to get inspiration from.
I’m from Woking and have been researching some abandoned buildings to take photos of and possibly do some photoshoots in the future and if there were others interested to go with that would be great!

Let me know if you are still doing this!
- Lauren-Marie :)

kriimz99

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey! I know this was posted a while ago so I don’t know if this is still relevant but I thought I would try! I’m studying costume design at university and for a personal project I’m looking at abandoned buildings and apocalyptic scenarios to get inspiration from.
I’m from Woking and have been researching some abandoned buildings to take photos of and possibly do some photoshoots in the future and if there were others interested to go with that would be great!

Let me know if you are still doing this!
- Lauren-Marie :)
Hello I would love to be a part and help you out :)