Hello! We are a group from woking in Surrey

• Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

28DL Member
28DL Member
Mar 3, 2018
Hey all!

We are a group based in Woking. We named ourselves the devil’s rejects after the horror movie. The group consists of me, my sister who actually got me into this, my brother and her boyfriend. My sister is on this forum and she told me about all the places in Surrey she vistes with her boyfriend. My brother and I liked the sound of going to these sorts of places. We are mainly interested in places like abandoned hospitals, orphanages, tunnels, and asylums.

We would like to say hi to everyone and look forward to being active members of this forum.