Web
Analytics
Hello! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello!

Bazamataz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hi everyone!
Only just got round to posting up on here! But I would like to think I'm not a complete noob! As I have explored a variety of abandoned places! Looking to branch out more and to meet other urbexers! Currently situated in corsham, Wilts! (:
Would also love some info on a location I'm planning to visit Sunday if anyone can help! Thanks! (:

Bazamataz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello and welcome, what kind of stuff have you explored?
Living in corsham I spent a lot of time at the now demolished hms royal Arthur, also did copenacre a fair few times, raf rudloe manor, Salisbury hospital, raf yatesbury, south marston hotel, the ivy hotel in wroughton while it was still standing, a couple of small care homes (can't remember the names!)
There are probably a fair few I've missed! But I'm hoping to add a lot more to the list including cwm Coke works which is very high on my to do list! (:

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Loads more to do in Corsham and the surrounding area, get some reports up and you'll be on your way. I'm pretty local so I'll give you a shout once you've posted some of your previous explores.

Oh, I see you've already been here for 8 months. Well better late than never to introduce yourself.

Last edited: