real time web analytics
Hello! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hello!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Jade West

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello all,

Recently done some exploring. But looking for someone to explore with regularly. I'm from south wales, so anywhere/anyone in that area would be ideal!

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
you've posted the same question twice so as per your last post....

generally the forum works like any other social circle of people and as such there are a few steps that you should take if you want any real benefit from joining (such as meeting others to explore with)

1. Post under the new members section with an introduction. (i.e. what places you like to explore, how long you've been exploring for etc) remember we may all explore but each have their own reasons and places that catch our interest.

2. Make the effort to post up some reports on the explores you have already done and gain the respect of the community by showing you have a genuine interest and not just looking for a free pass off someone.

3. start to engage with members by commenting on reports and making use of the chat box and build a rapport with members.

You will likely find that before long you don't have to ask for people to explore with you as you will start being invited out with others that are local to you or people wishing to hit the same locations etc.

At the moment this post tells me nothing about you. Important things if anyone was going to explore with you like your ability and physical capabilities, whether your good with heights, or whether your ok in confined spaces etc.

Jade West

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oops didn't realise I posted twice!! Okay then great, I will try and speak to more people :) I've already posted some places I have visited. Thanks for reply! Appreciated.

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details