Web
Analytics
HELLOOO FROM ESSEX | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

HELLOOO FROM ESSEX

anulbuttmonkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm 17 from Essex,

I have explored a few abandoned places before (like H.M.S Ganges by Harwich docks) but mostly prefer rooftopping and climbing high stuff.
I have rooftopped chelmsford, ipswich, colchester and London - a few major tall buildings but mostly were all lesser structures.

I have climbed cranes in colchester and ipswich and also an antenna tower by Braintree.

I would say I have abit of experience but not much (no security encounters yet, no highprofile climbs).

LOOKING FORWARD TO MAKE FRIENDS, MESSAGE ME TO BE MY FRIEND WE CAN BE GOOD FRIENDS

Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Just stick some reports up of your previous explores and maybe read these two threads

anulbuttmonkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just stick some reports up of your previous explores and maybe read these two threads

What does yellow name mean

EJ9

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Don't climb Lloyds in London
I had a bad experience haha

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I had a bad experience as well at Lloyd’s I ran out of cans :brew

Joking aside it has an injunction on it like a lot of decent stuff due to youtube idiots

Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
What does yellow name mean

Explained in the survival guide that I linked. But, essentially yellow usernames are people who have been members for a while, have proved themselves trustworthy and have contributed to the site considerably.

anulbuttmonkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Explained in the survival guide that I linked. But, essentially yellow usernames are people who have been members for a while, have proved themselves trustworthy and have contributed to the site considerably.
Me soon lol

EJ9

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I had a bad experience as well at Lloyd’s I ran out of cans :brew

Joking aside it has an injunction on it like a lot of decent stuff due to youtube idiots
Yup, Injunction buddies :banghead