General - Help needed

• Welcome to - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

28DL Member
28DL Member
Feb 24, 2015
I am currently working on an exam piece for my college exam and im really interesting in photographing some local abandoned places and unfortunately I am struggling to find somewhere to go. Please could fellow urban explorers let me know of any good places to visit. I live in St.Helens.
Much appreciated,
- Jade

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Aug 6, 2008
Come on jade - we can't do your homework for you. Plus if you had read the faqs you would have seen you should have asked the mod team first before posting requests like this.

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oct 19, 2013
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Nice to see the so called Lecturers not just pushing farm Animals, Snowdrops and Architecture to new students to Photograph for whatever qualifications that"ll get you nowhere these days, to Urbex sites where if you ask nicely somebody will even set your tripod up and frame the shot for you ;)

The assessors must be sick of HDR Derps by now :D

And if you can"t find anything in St Helens i"d suggest that maybe you don"t have a Photogenic eye for much? ...sorry.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Industrial Sites 28