real time web analytics
Help | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Urbex2p

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Can anyone shed some light on the north and south casemates and the infamous pipe is it still open or sealed .
Please help x

Olkka

Chillin at the structure
Regular User
I can help you to help yourself by telling you to go and clarify with your own eyes.

Urbex2p

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Have a read of this. https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/threads/28-days-later-survival-guide-for-newbies.116319/ It will explain why you aren't getting much response from your messages and should also help you by explaining how to post some reports[/QUOTE
Well here goes at an apology
And a thank you
First off let me say i didn’t want to offend anyone by asking about an enterance being open or closed and after reading the link you sent me it’s so bloody obvious why I shouldn’t have done it now that’s said , thanks for sending me the link it’s very helpful I am new not only to this site but any type of “social media” so to speak and am finding things quite interesting but difficult as when I went to school there were no computers in there and the internet wasn’t even a thing.
I have a holiday next month and am spending a bit of time out and about so will try and post some stuff here’s hoping thanks again for the advice hope to see you out there soon

Olkka

Chillin at the structure
Regular User
No worries man it's just things don't often come for free in this hobby, self-investigation of a location you're interested in should always be the first port of call

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
@Urbex2p the pipe between north and south casemates is still there and its still doable. Its quite easy to find the information online on the casemates and if you find one bit then you cant miss the pipe linking to the other :thumb

Urbex2p

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
@Urbex2p the pipe between north and south casemates is still there and its still doable. Its quite easy to find the information online on the casemates and if you find one bit then you cant miss the pipe linking to the other :thumb
Thanks for the info I do realise I shouldn’t have asked on here but was a bit tempted as work is a shit at the moment and I have a holiday coming up soon as wanted to get a few things done thanks again
X